♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Friday, August 28, 2020

Olaplex ❣


🧊🧊🧊👩🏼‍🦳🧊🧊🧊
  • Olaplex n.1 - I use this when applying a toner or color to my hair   
  • Olaplex n.2 - I use this after shampoo n conditioner to detangle n soften hair
  • Olaplex n.3 - I use this after washing my hair on wet hair n brush throughout then dry off
  • Olaplex n.4 - Shampoo
  • Olaplex n.5 - Conditioner
  • Olaplex n.6 - I use this before applying heat to my hair
  • Olaplex n.7 - I use this for styling my hair before or after heat
🧊🧊🧊👩🏼‍🦳🧊🧊🧊

*Make sure to buy legit real original
Olaplex products, there's many fake out there now
Be smarter than the fakers


I like to blow out my hair after washing it once a week.
I used to hate blow drying my hair but now I enjoy it.
Olaplex works great to protect n repair damaged over processed hair
I notice the difference on my hair right away after bleaching it so much
I don't like fried burnt hay looking hair so Olaplex does help reduce that hideous look.

This was the look right after the salon visit, after 2 days and over $1k paid for.
I have this ugly yellow band all around my head
The stylist tried to get it as platinum as possible but couldn't get rid of the banding
so I have to try to get rid of this myself at home w/a toner or purple shampoo

This show the purple shampoo still on my hair + that ugly yellow band
The filter obliviously makes it look brighter than what it is but the band is still ugly thou

This was after toner n color
After the first couple of washes with SheaMoisture Purple S & C + Olaplex
The yellow band still there but less noticeable with grey metal silver color hair 

This looks like a metal/stainless steel kind of silver
it looks cute but only lasted one week.
After every wash it's meant to change color, it's inevitable😒


**********************************************************
rice water purple shampoo + conditioner
This is an ethical company who doesn't test on animals 👌👍
This products are natural vegan, they all smell really good and work well.
My hair looked really silvery after using this S & C. 
This is a cheaper healthy alternative of purple shampoo.

🥥🥥🥥 Coconut S & C 🥥🥥🥥
Vegan + Cruelty-free + Natural Organic ingredients
This is my lil sis' stack now cuz I like Olaplex or Oribe from now on.




♡♡♡♡