♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Saturday, August 29, 2020

Oribe ❣

Oribe (or-bay) 
Cutest packaging / smells delicious / luxurious look / premium ingredients
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ This Royal Blowout Spray is really Royal Holy Grail ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™


"Our products are:  sulfate-free,  
paraben-free,  gluten-free, 
cruelty-free,  vegetarian,  
color  &  keratin  treatment  safe"


This white  bottle Silverati shampoo makes the hair looks really platinum if u're a level 9-10 already.
The black bottle Gold Lust & Repair it does its job to repair w/ no color added.
The red bottle Bright Blonde is more of a purple shampoo, it makes my hair look grey w/ light violet pigment. 
๐ŸคBright Blonde๐Ÿ’œIs my very fav out of all of them, I will be getting the jumbo size soon.
After  this shampoo, I use Olaplex n.5 conditioner cuz its cheaper n I use a lot, after shower I apply Olaplex n.3 then blow out my hair then apply Olaplex n.6 plus n.7 mix together and finally straighten my hair. Last step is applying Oribe Royal Blowout all over the hair and done! Perfect finish.


๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค




♡♡♡♡