♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Thursday, August 20, 2020

Elemis ❣

This products by Elemis smell really good although I do not have any use for this oil.
Some ppl mix it with foundation to make u look glowing but I don't use foundation anymore only my SkinMedica Tinted Sunscreen. 
This cream oil is really smooth and doesn't clump up when applying on the face along with other products. From my experience it works well preventing wrinkles from being visible. This is almost the same result I also get from my SkinMedica products which I still alternate with during the week.
Products were decent enough but they didn't win a space in to my fav skincare products, this brand is on 2nd place for me. The look of Elemis products is pretty luxurious but between this n SkinMedica I rather choose SkinMedica since its been one of the top skincare products for a longer time. 😅


♡♡♡♡