♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Lipbalm must-have ❣


๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด
<clear lipbalm case keychain>

My essentials ⮚ iphone w/ apple battery case w/ wallet popcsocket & lipbalm


  
I've been looking for this for a long time...
...finally found it at Shein and UO but sold out by now!

So convenient, I do have a few bags but...
...I dont like carrying purses unless I really have to, 
so this is all I need.
I really dont ever like carrying unnecessary crap...
...A purse is one of them. 


๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
Neon micro chain is frm HRHcollection ๐Ÿ’š  
she makes many cute denty pieces,
I want many of them! This earrings are on my wish-list.





♡♡♡♡