♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Thursday, February 28, 2019

Skincare routine 2019 ❣

  
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
This is gold in a bottle OMG a holy grail !!  I'll be buying this 'til my last day or 'til it gets discontinued, then I'll have to find something similar or better in the future.

It comes as Cream or Serum version
I've been using the cream n once I run out
Maybe I will try the Serum next + the Eye cream too.



Everyday Essentials :
Sunscreem + Retinol + Vitamin C + Growth Factor Cream/Serum
*additional to this
 I also use
 a brightening serum & an organic Oil 
-whichever I feel like trying at the time-
  SkinMedica TOTAL DEFENSE+REPAIR tinted - This is my very favorite sunscreen upto date Ever since I started doing facials my Aesthetician show me the importance on wearing sunscreen everyday rain or shine. Sun damage is really harmful for the skin n hard to repair.   
                      
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Sunday Riley LUNA- My goto Retinol for years now no need to switch 

I just started using their CEO brightening serum to see if it works as well
since I need to find a new one to switch to. 
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum - this is new haven't even started it, cost more than all the others I had used. I hope it delivers, I will be alternating this and my factorfive every other day. 
This Serum has high reviews and expectations. More info go to ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ’ฌSkinMedica๐Ÿ’ฌ

 Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex®                                       
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®)A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin) Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Ergothioneine (EGT): An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of vitamin E, an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate: A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage.
Alpha-Arbutin: Brightens skin.
Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Dehydrated filling spheres, containing hyaluronic acid, help trap water on the surface of the skin like a sponge.

SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 - I'm about to finish this but didn't really see a difference on my skin, I applied it to specific areas on my skin not on my face to be exact, is just where I have some discoloration and pigmentation issues on but I haven't seen a noticeable change, so I'm not sure I'll be buying this again. 
                                                 
Allpa Botanicals Organic almond oil - I apply this Almond oil under my eyes to prevent under-eye sagginess and dark circles. [since I don't have a fixed sleeping pattern. I go to sleep anytime after midnight and sleep usually most days12hrs a day. I like sleeping during the morning time mainly, idk why maybe cuz I always hated waking up early to go to school or work on my previous life. Now I make my own schedule and it feels good.]

                                                                                                                                                                                                               I had been using this RevitaLash ever since one time I got my eyelashes lifted at a spa last summer, which only lasted a few days anyways. So not doing that again. At least the lady introduce me to eyelash serum, it does works! my eyelashes had gotten longer and I kept using it cuz I use waterproof mascara n that makes them fall off when removing so I needed to supplement this issue n help my eyelashes regrow. This is a cruelty-free brand but its pricey n once I run out I'm buying any of this other cruelty-free versions                                                either one of this below 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I applied this virgin coconut oil  all over my body to make my skin soft and to help with elasticity. I even use it for my hair ends after I dye my hair now every couple of months. Is also cruelty-free n that's a plus!!  From SALLY  I use this brand of shampoo and conditioner too.



♡♡♡♡