♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Monday, February 25, 2019

Facials 2019 ❣


Facials -idk why i didn't discover the benefits of facials wayyy back!
I started with the simple ones /low cost facials last year after my bday.
You are suppose to get them every 4 to 6 weeks apart.
They are really pricey too, they can go over $ 1k.
That's a lot to pay every month unless you are a millionaire.
 Some started from 150$ to 900$ for the ones I had tried so far.
I will list them in order of how I got them.

↡ 


  1.  Microdermabrasion [Vacuum suctions] 
  2.  Dermaplaning [Scalpel look-alike tool used] 
  3.  IV Peel [Chemical peel] 
  4.  Microneedling [Skin pen] 
  5.  PRP [Vampire Facial] 
  6.  Laser Genesis [Laser used]
  7.  IPL/PhotoTherapy [Light/Laser used]

OMG this was a trial and error journey!
Some worked for me some didn't.
The most expensive ones were the most horrible ones💉💉💉💉
 The Vampire facial & the Skin pen.
It made my face puffy, red, irritated n had a rash all over my face for a whole week.
So annoying💢!
I thought I would look ugly like that forever, I didn't go out that whole week.
I can't be hiding in my house for so long.
 I would never get this type of facials again.
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

💕My very favorite facial has been the 'Laser Genesis'💕
😍OMG this was the one that worked miracles for me😍
I saw results right away my face was so soft/bright/glowing/even tone/diminished pores
like a newborn skin, plus I didn't get any reaction or side effect so even better 
I didn't get any pimple from then after, and I ate a lot of chocolate and cream cheese which makes me have a ton of pimples right away like literally hours after eating them and from this time on I didn't get none. I was so happy!!!😀😎😘👏  This was in the middle price range was 400$ at my spa. 
So I'm getting this every 6-8 weeks from now on. The results last for so long too. Also I don't have to wear too much make-up anymore, I feel comfortable enough to go out with a bare face now, before I wouldn't step out of my house without make-up on. Now I don't even need to purchase so much foundation and concealers as often as I used to.
One foundation bottle last me 4-6 months, unlike before I was buying one bottle per month. 
Plus my Aesthetician recommended the correct products to use at home now, I started purchasing my skinmedica and skinceuticals for my skincare there and they do work wonders. Already Proven !!! 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         No make-up on only sunblock + iluv my hair color!💜!







[I did get microblading 4 months ago, I paid 400$ for that service with a reputable person who has many recommendations on insta but this didn't work on me, it already faded by now as you can see on the pict above.😕😑 I'm not blaming the tech,  maybe it just doesn't go on my skin or maybe I let the water touch them the first days, or maybe I was too lazy to babysit my eyebrow for the aftercare. This below are my 'on the day of' picts, the middle one is the 1month after touchup session pict.



It started scabbing and finally disappeared. So disappointed, waste of time n money. More info about microblading issues found here on this blog 👉 💬Brows&Body

So now I have to be filling them out again like before using  'Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof EyebrowGel' medium brown. I needed something waterproof n easy to apply so I went to the drugstore n got this but my cruelty-free version from Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Gel ash brown  is coming soon!!!!







💗







♡♡♡♡