♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Make Up prep 2019 update ❣







💗🎀💎💣




I've been trying to use cruelty-free products the most I can. 
I do my research about brands & companies now.
I don't want to continue contributing to the abuse and suffering of innocent animals.
I'm transitioning into using all cruelty-free products I'm not fully invested yet because some products I have to use don't have a cruelty-free version yet, although I'm trying my best, every year I'm switching products I use for myself, for home, for my furbabies, for everything I use in my daily life. Plus if they are natural or organic even better. 










Beauty Blenders are the only ones I use
ever since they were created 
they are the best!!

This mini hair dryer is soo cute and it does works well strong as a regular size one!                              I hate bulky things so this is perfect for travel too.                                                              It comes with two interchangeable heads plus the case is so cute too. [ frm DollsKill ]










♡♡♡♡