♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Vitas ❣




his

hers 


🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬🔬


This are the RITUAL supplements sourced from various countries.
I finish one bottle already and I  won't be getting anymore cuz of the fish oil, this is a NO from me.
I hate fishy smell or taste thats why I don't even eat fish or most seafood. The after effect is so disgusting!! 
I keep tasting this fish oil all day, super gross, it makes me burp a lot too 🤮🤮🤮
UPDATE : After finishing 1 bottle of this I couldn't finish the 2nd one I had to discard it. So gross I couldn't take it anymore. 


Skin, hair, nails, full body and mind support specially for vegans or vegetarians like me. Because of the lack of meat products in my food choices, now I have to start taking this supplements at this age. It helps keep ur organs looking good n functioning appropriate for the long run. This along with a super healthy diet, minimal animal products consumed  and body mind n soul ethically pleasured. Practicing all this with ur perfectly matched lifetime partner is an even more enjoyable trip thru this dimension.
👽



♡♡♡♡