♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Favorite Sunscreen ❣



No more foundation ever since I found this! My everyday essential!!

 Second choice of Sunscreen!


I got this cleanser + day & night serums as a gift. 

SkinMedica Holiday Bag includes:
  • HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator (0.3 fl. oz.): A moisturizing facial serum that provides eight continuous hours of deep hydration.
  • Lumivive® System (0.25 fl. oz. x 2): A restorative kit that protects and revitalizes skin both day and night.
  • Dermal Repair Cream (0.25 fl. oz.): A hydrating cream that firms and defends climate-stressed skin.
  • Age Defense Retinol Complex (0.25 fl. oz.): A retinol-based, night lotion for first-time users of all skin types.
  • AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (1 fl. oz.): A resurfacing face wash that brightens and rejuvenates your skin.
  • Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34 (0.25 fl. oz.): An antioxidant-based sunscreen that reduces the visible signs of aging. 
  • Cosmetic bag: A bag for storing beauty and cosmetic essentials. 

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬


I just ordered this it had 10% off with code SKINMED10

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬


This are my favorite SkinMedica products I had used, they are the most pricey too
but DO work as they claim if u want to try them out.

 Currently I have been trying cruelty-free brands but it seems like I always come back to SkinMedica.  
Their tinted Sunscreen is my #1 most used product!

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
TIP:: Dermstore always have promos like 10 % 15% or 20% off of SkinMedica products + free gifts w/ purchase so just wait for the deals to come and stock up. 
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭



♡♡♡♡