♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Friday, November 29, 2019

BlackFriday '19 ❣




Some of my skincare/beauty deals n savings  ↯ below ↯

                                       




💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💲💲💲💲💲

⛔⛔ I placed this two orders the week before black friday SMH 😣⛔⛔


⛔⛔ So dumb 😩😪😤😰 I could've saved some $$⛔⛔


Next year I'm waiting til this date to replenish my vanity!

Other stores with cute high end items ON SALE are :  SSENSE  /  SHOPSTYLE  /  FARFETCH  /  NET-A-PORTER  /  REVOLVE  /  SHOPBOP  /  INTERMIX   /  


Side Note: 
I also got other good deals from my fav stores like:  
Victoria'Secret, Sally's, Asos, Shein, Nordstrom, Sephora, Anthropologie, Jet.com, Chewy. 

So many packages on the way!!!



edit:_________________________________________________________________
CYBER MONDAY & extended-sale




saved 25$  !more lipbalm for me!

I have to order a second doggo frm VSpink to carry doggie poop bags. Super Cute ! It goes perfect with their wipes and water bowl.



On Sale + free items  !
Saved 97.35 $
I have 4 colors of those velvet bralettes so comfy n cute
Saved 135.74 $
I have this cup on pink already, it's huge!  perfect size for me to eat ice-cream or nutella w/banana
ei:: 

For next order 😓😔😑😑 never ending cycle 



♡♡♡♡