♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Travel size must have ❣


my every vacation essentials ! + other items 
I have my makeup bag which i end up not even using cuz i dont have time to put on makeup or its too hot to even put makeup on or we're going in the water so no need besides my tinted sunscreen.
This is what i used most days: 

I also take other night time skin care products not all the ones i have a t home only like 
4 or 5 usually

◈one serum 
      ◈one eye cream
                           ◈one skin brightening serum
                        ________________________________
                        ↳whichever brand im using at the time↲
             +
                ◈one factorfive cream
         ◈one arcona pads



♡♡♡♡