♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Saturday, January 27, 2018

Beauty Favs 2018 ❣

Why it took me so long to find this HOLYYYYfreakingGrail!??!!!




  Sunday Riley
Fresh face every morning/ fine lines disappear like magic/ clean n smooth skin

Youth to the People
Moisturizing cream/ cool fresh feel when applied/ smells great

 The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder

Best under eye products for dark circles/fine lines. I had used so many different brands throughout the years and this Estee Edit was sooooo good I went thru five tubes. Sadly it had been DISCONTINUED :(  So Now I chose YTTP since I was already using their moisture cream.







 Beauty Blender PRO w/ Case😻🙀
Best one yet/ make-up applied better/ damp it with setting spray prior

 I love this Sephora hair ties!
This ones do not rip my hair off every time i use them, I try to get as many dark colors as i can.