♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Sunday, December 23, 2012

♡My Must-Have Future Purchases❣❣

Hello guys!!
 Once again I was researching for products that will enhance my skin or erase problems of it or keep it from aging or makes me have a better natural looking skin without using too much make-up.
So then
I found some must-buy items that after lots of research I def though I GOTTA HAVE 'EM!! 
Hopefully they work as they claim to, I read many reviews on different websites and I'm looking forward to try 'em soon!

::here's the list::


Clarisonic Mia2 -Peony color with Refreshing Gel Cleanser ($150)+($25)


Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System -White color with Anti-Aging Sea Serum ($185)+($65)
   

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
Image result for Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector all sizes 
  $150              $105           $87           $67


MAC Green Gel Cleanser ($20) 

Image result for MAC Green Gel Cleanser


MAC Bulk Wipes ($29)



♡  Until the next one XOXO