♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Dell "Inspiron Duo"[2in1]

Dell Inspiron duo


Inspiron duo convertible tablet

Take a look at the new convertible "Inspiron Duo" from Dell

This new laptop 10" widescreen is the most sophisticated laptop built now from dell
It becomes an ipad with just a flip. I love it I can't wait to get it, and it's only $550 + tax and shipping
Worthy since it is two in one, it can be carried easily and battery last for hours.
This excellent product is for sale now at Dell.com 
The only issue I have is that it doesn’t come in color yet, in the moment there is only black but hopefully soon they will come up with the color versions then I will get the pink one that's a bet.

☻Go ahead and order your now but if you want to wait for color versions like me then wait with me!

*'til da next one (^_^)