♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Sunday, November 28, 2010

Best Movies Ever "my fav"

There is more than a 1000 movies I had watched in my 21 years...and most of the ones I pick are really good.



Here is a list of some bad ass ones!!

▓ Blake [all of 'em]
▓ Baby blues [made me cry]
▓ 30 days of night [he shouldn't had died]
▓ 300 [best epic movie ever]
▓ I am legend [so sad the dog died]
▓ The orphanage [made me cry]
▓ Vacancy [just another remake]
▓ Hitman [ he's so hot]
▓ The assassination of Jesse James [too bad Brad dies]
▓ Live free or die hard [nice action]
▓ Shoot 'em up [NICE]
▓ Inglorious basterds [so sad brad dies]
▓ Babel [nice different stories]
▓ Troy [so sad Brad dies]
▓ Snatch [good action & plot]
▓ Fight club [nice psychological theme]
▓ Meet Joe Black [Brad looks so hot]
▓ Mr. and Mrs. Smith [nice couple]
▓ Pirates of the Caribbean [all of 'em]
▓ Narnia [a little boring sometimes]
▓ 28 days and 28 weeks later [good bloody movies]
▓ Ghost rider [nice action]
▓ Gone in 60 seconds [NICE]
▓ The number 23 [nice psychological theme]
▓ Smokin' aces [nice action]
▓ The messengers [nice plot]
▓ Perfect stranger [nice plot]
▓ Saw [love all of 'em]
▓ Transformers [nice couple]
▓ Wild hogs [F*funny]
▓ Rush hours [all of 'em]
▓ Alien vs Predator [NICE]
▓ The hills have eyes [all of 'em]
▓ Revolver [nice action]
▓ Epic movie [F*funny]
▓ Norbit [F*funny]
▓ Iron man [nice action]
▓ The bank job [nice plot]
▓ The forbidden kingdom [nice story]
▓ The ruins [too bad they all died]
▓ Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay [F*funny]
▓ Rambo [NICE]
▓ Street kings [Keanu is so hot]
▓ In the name of the king [Jason is so hot]
▓ 10,000 B.C. [NICE]
▓ Shutter island [nice psychological theme]
▓ Constantine [Keanu is so hot]
▓ Precious [made me cry]
▓ Avatar [nice effects] 
▓ Salt [Angelina is the best]
▓ The last airbender [nice story]
▓ Law abiding citizen [nice plot]
▓ Sex and the City [all of 'em]
▓ Crank [love all of 'em]
▓ The expendables [NICE]
▓ Transporter [all of 'em]
▓ Death race [nice action]
▓ Chaos [nice plot]
▓ Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels [NICE]
▓ Kung fu panda [all of 'em]
▓ Wanted [nice action & plot]
▓ Alexander [nice story]
▓ Tomb raider [love all of 'em]
▓ Changeling [made me cry]
▓ The next three days [nice action & plot]
▓ Gladiator [nice epic movie]
▓ Gamer [nice action]
▓ Twilight [all of 'em]
▓ The A-team [nice action]
▓ Karate kid [love all versions]
▓ Underworld [nice triller]
▓ The wolfman [nice triller]
▓ Daybreakers [nice plot]
▓ Forrest Gump [made me cry]
▓ The Green Mile [made me cry]
▓ The matrix [love all of 'em]
▓ Braveheart [made me cry]
▓ The silence of the lambs [nice psychological theme]
▓ Terminator [love all of 'em]
▓ Equilibrium [nice action]
▓ Leon [made me cry]
▓ Lord of the ring [love all of 'em]
▓ Rocky [love all of 'em]
▓ The Crow [i♥it]
▓ Dragon the Bruce Lee story [made me cry]
▓ The hangover [F*funny]
▓ War [love Jet li]
▓ Fearless [love Jet li]
▓ Unleashed [love Jet li]
▓ Hero [love Jet li]
▓ Kiss of the dragon [love Jet li]
▓ Romeo must die [love Jet li]
▓ Sunshine [nice plot]
▓ Resident Evil [love all of 'em]
▓ Cop out [F*funny]
▓ Clash of the Titans [nice epic movie]
▓ Prince of Persia [nice action]
▓ Case 39 [mind twisting]
▓ Legion [nice action]
▓ Splice [nice plot]
▓ Let me in [nice story]
▓ Final destination [nice plot]
▓ Hellboy [nice action]
▓ Apocalypto [nice story]
▓ X-men [love all of 'em]
▓ Batman [nice action]
▓ The Lake House [made me cry]
▓ Moulin Rouge [made me cry]
▓ The Descent [love both-movies]
▓ The Lovely Bones [made me cry]


Links where you can watch all movies you want FREE


www.watchdontpay.com


http://www.letmewatchthis.com


http://www.free-tv-video-online.me