♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cute-fonts

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Monday, June 17, 2019

Current facial care ❣


💕🌸 My current vanity situation / skincare routine 🌸💕
🌷 I luv my pink qtips 😻





⇛⇛
This right 3 serums I've been using recently together
n they work wonders, I wake up with skin so radiant like if I just had a facial the day before. I used to have fine lines & uneven skin tone last year and now it's all gone!!
Order of application:
1st
 SkinMedica TNSserum 
2nd
DrunkElephant TLCserum
3rd
FactorFiveCream



⇛⇛
This are my hair products from OUAI  <hair spray /memory mist /dry shampoo>
+ some scrunchies
 + some sheet masks
+ some body moisturizers
+ body glitter /shimmer /tanning




⇖⇖⇖
♥ I got this free sample of  FactorFive serum and it was so bad it gave me a wrinkle immediately the next morning when I woke up. I'm sticking with the cream form forever!!






⇗⇗⇗
♥ This tinted sunscreen by SkinMedica its my everyday essential I cannot go out of the house without it. The best one in the market, I don't even have to use foundation anymore.
This is enough for my face, facials had also improved my skin so much that I don't have to hide my skin under so much make-up as before.






♡♡♡♡